The community features include:
Willoughby in Stuart offers residence so much from golf, tennis and fishing during the day to theater, concerts and relaxed dinners with friends at night this community is a lifestyle and the home owners live and play here year round.
- Award-winning estate and neighborhood single family homes
- A 25,000 square foot Clubhouse for dining, events and activities
- Championship Arthur Hills golf
- Notable tennis programs and some of the best courts in the area
- An active and social South Florida lifestyle
The Golf Club here is so special
From the championship tees, the course plays to 6,701 yards between towering trees and natural wetlands, over unfriendly lakes and around more than 55 all too inviting bunkers.
Keeping with the Arthur Hills tradition, our course is carved out of the natural surroundings and makes abundant use of all available flora, hillocks and swales to create the most picturesque course in the area.
The neighborhood homes are made up of the following
- 375 residences
- 403 acres
- Private gated community
- Single family homes
- No condominiums
- 2 - 3 Bedroom 'Neighborhood Homes'
- Custom 'Estate Homes'
- 375 club members
- Located in small communities
- Range in size from 2,000 to almost 4,000 square feet
- Most have a private pool, a two car garage, and a golf cart entrance
- Many have open views of the golf course and the adjacent lakes
- We take care of the landscape maintenance for more carefree living
- Range in size up to 6,000 square feet (living space)
- Each home is independently designed and custom built to owner specifications
- Many estate homes line the golf course and offer views of tree lined fairways, lakes and preserves
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Updated: 18th January, 2019 8:55 AM.